Environmental assessments and classifications
We provide clients with a range of environmental engineering services, including:
- VENM and waste classification assessments
- Effluent disposal (wastewater) assessments to AS1547 land capability assessment
VENM & Waste Classification Assessments
Virgin Excavated Natural Material (VENM) and waste classification assessments are required to make sure that any material that has been excavated from a site doesn’t contain a potentially harmful chemicals or contaminants, the presence of which would mean specialist handling of any waste from the site.
As a small consultancy, we do not require external QA accreditation however we are fully conversant with all current QA guidelines. Likewise, when working with clients, we fully comply with the obligations of their individual QA systems.
To monitor all processes and maintain our high standards of delivery, we ensure:
- Investigations are conducted in accordance with Australian standards.
- All work is cross checked, with reports reviewed prior to issue to clients.
- Records are kept in a central filing system for easy reference.
- Streamlined procedures for processing all commissions, from proposal through to issue of reports.
All accreditations held by Fortify Geotech are available on request.