Geotechnical testing and laboratory services
We provide clients with a range of geotechnical testing services, including:
- Excavated soil/rock assessments
- Point load (UCS testing)
- Soil electrical resistivity testing
- Soil salinity testing and management plans
- Acid sulphate soils testing and management plans (ASSMP)
- Assessments for groundwater issues and Groundwater Management Plans
- Forensic investigations for foundation movement and structure damage
- Ground settlement prediction & analysis.
- Sydney Water asset assessment for work adjacent to sewer and stormwater assets
- Retaining wall and shoring wall analysis
- Vibration Management Plans & vibration and dust monitoring
- Testing of deflections/displacements in the ground using inclinometers
As a small consultancy, we do not require external QA accreditation however we are fully conversant with all current QA guidelines. Likewise, when working with clients, we fully comply with the obligations of their individual QA systems.
To monitor all processes and maintain our high standards of delivery, we ensure:
- Investigations are conducted in accordance with Australian standards.
- All work is cross checked, with reports reviewed prior to issue to clients.
- Records are kept in a central filing system for easy reference.
- Streamlined procedures for processing all commissions, from proposal through to issue of reports.
All accreditations held by Fortify Geotech are available on request.